C r e a t i v e
S e r v i c e s
Meet the Team at
the Following Wedding Fayres in 2006 & 2007
2005 @ Westmead Court Hotel Alvechurch
2006 @ Abbey Park Golf Club
2006 @ Kings Court Hotel Alcester
14th 2006 @ Studley Village Hall, Studley, Redditch
1st 2006 @ Abbey Park Golf & Country Club, Redditch
14th 2007 @ Abbey Park Hotel & Country Club, Redditch
4th 2007 @ Kings Court Hotel, Alcester
June 2007 @ Studley Village Hall
Next Wedding fayre is at
1. The Lead
Diploma in Pro Photography 1976-79
26yrs as a
1. Bring his considerable
experience and talent to focus and capture moments
in time that will last for generations.
2. His primary role is to record specific shots requested by the
Bride and Groom
that will have special significance for them and their joined
3. To create a selection of technically brilliant, artistic photographs
for you to
make your final selection for your album or Wedding Book.
4. Capture the transient, magic and romance of the day in subtle
enigmatic display, or cheeky hilarity.
The Art Director
BA Hons Graphics
It is her Job to do the following:
Organise the pre
shoot briefing for all staff and visiting the Wedding venue prior
the shoot for lighting checks such as where will the shadows be.
Keep track of the photographs required on the Bride's wish list.
Make sure that all guests are looking in the direction they should.
Keep track of Necklaces being in the correct position
The veil is not being coaxed into leaving before the Bride by
an errant wind.
That group shots are properly balanced
The dress is composed around the Bride in pleasing lines.
Organizes the speciality shots.
Makes sure that the videographer and second camera unit are following
their brief of
Ensures that everything is done within the time constraints.
have on her :
1. A gas styling
2. A rudimentary Sewing Kit
3. A few spare pairs of tights.
4. Hair spray and grips
5. Pain killers
7. A rattle
8. Handy Andy tissues
9. Lip Gloss
10. Spare equipment such as lenses and batteries
All except the
pain-killers are for the use of the wedding party should an emergency
His role is to:
1. Take some of the group shots where the Bride and Groom are
2. Shoot the majority of the incidental reportage style photographs
3. Enable the photographer to be in two places at once such as
the Bride and the Grooms Parents, photographing the preparations.
4. Photograph details such as the Cake, flowers, table decorations
any suitable wedding stationery.
5. With a large wedding his assistance is essential in order to
speed up the process without being rushed.
His role is to:
1. Enhance the memories of the day by adding a moving dimension
to your family archive.
2. Create a professionally blended and edited mini film that
would compare with most televised documentaries.
3. Capture the day from a guests point of view arresting events
that the couple would have otherwise missed
4. Through the
magic of the editorial suite the viewer will be able to go back
in time and witness the memories of the Brides Father
of his daughter's
childhood, by blending into the footage of his speech any home
video shot when she was a child.
what friends and family say about the couple.
6. Be wherever possible, inconspicuous.
All our prices include travel within a 50 mile radius of Redditch.
all over the country and charge for one or two overnight stays
at B&B Guest House rates where possible. If we are travelling
two hundred miles and begin work at 10 or 11.00am, photographing
the Bride getting ready at home with her bridesmaids and finishing
at 10.00pm, we would normally come down late the day before and
go back the morning after the wedding. Otherwise it is a very
long 18 to 19 hour day without including travel time.
charge 35p per mile per car and £55 per head per person
per night. Guest House accommodation may not be available due
to the time of year and late booking, therefore our accommodation
costs may vary. Postponing or cancelling your Wedding will incur
a fee to cover our accommodation deposit and additional admin.